Teacher Hack

I always feel like I read all of these amazing tips and ideas from other people and want to smack myself in the forehead. Like, "Why didn't I think of that?" Does anyone else feel that as they stalk follow their favorites on Pinterest, Instagram, and ugh all of the other social media sites that hog up space on my phone, laptop, and anywhere wifi is available??

Well, I am pleased to share my own little teacher hack!!

Happy dance. Happy dance.

The best part? It's under a buck.

I know what you are thinking. No way. There's a catch. No seriously.

My local Wal-Mart has become my "getting out" lately. I'm grimacing as I write this because I know I have now jumped head first into that 25 and over age group, married, with kids. But seriously. I cannot tell you how pleased I am when I scan my code on my receipt and get a little message saying I got money back on my Savings Catcher app!! (If you haven't signed up for Wal-Mart Savings Catcher...DO. IT. TODAY. You won't regret it, I promise!)

Oh, that hack idea? You still with me?


I was in the office/stationary section and was looking for any clearance back to school items for my kids and came across this tiny container. My first thought was, "What the heck would someone do with a container that small??" Then it hit me. I am always tossing my flash drives into bags, my laptop bag, and sitting on my table next to my bed. This container holds about 6 (give or take) flash drives securely The sides flip down to unlock and it came in 2 different colors. I am in love with this thing and it was $0.88. I told you it was a steal.

I would love to hear any of your cheap teacher hacks!! Enjoy your Sunday evening my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment