NO PREP Sample FREEBIES

Holy moly! Between Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, emails, blogs, and periscopes {Ok, I have an account now but have not navigated my way through yet} and Pinterest {did I forget anything?} I swear teachers are lighting up the digital world!

WOW! I LOVE THIS!

It is great to be a part of such a social {haha, I had to} group of teachers who are willing to collaborate, share, and inspire one another! I am jealous of those who were able to attend the TPT Vegas Conference this year. From the looks of all the pictures those in attendance are having a blast.

Sigh. Not that I am not having fun myself but could this rain stop. For just a little bit? My tomato plants are going to either drown or win blue ribbon prizes at the end of the season.

So if you are following on any of the above social media sites, you may be aware that I am working hard on a NO PREP line for the Magic Tree House. I decided that I needed to add some sample pages for those who were interested in these products but didn't want to take the plunge yet. I have the first book Dinosaurs Before Dark up and posted on my TpT store. I will work on my other stores next.


Basically in a nutshell, I will be giving away 2-3 pages of the set as a FREEBIE. I may keep them forever or as a flash freebie. I haven't decided. I would love for you to check them out and let me know what you think! Each set does start out with the same phonics skills that I change for each book. The rest of the set covers a wide number of ELA skills for K-2.

Here's what you will find in the Dinosaurs Before Dark NO PREP (ELA) SAMPLE.

Get your kiddos blending with this adorable egg blending activity using words from the text!

Need practice on those tough root words? Here is a great way to incorporate that skill while reading the novel!

Such a hard skill for my kiddos! Here is a great practice activity that can be used in class, for morning work, a mini assessment or even homework!
That's it! I will be working on adding more samples to my FREE section on my stores and I hope you check them out and let me know what you think! I LOVE talking to new {and old} friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment